At Rattle, we want Sales and Customer Success teams to fall in love with Salesforce again.
In a world where we are spending more & more time on messaging tools like Slack, we believe users should be able to access & manage Salesforce from an interface where they already live!
This was the genesis behind starting Rattle and we are proud to say that our customers wholeheartedly agree. Industry leaders like Terminus, LogDNA, Olive, Litmus, and many more use Rattle daily & call us an integral part of their tech stack.
Salesforce & Slack are only the beginning though. Our mission is to bring all enterprise software to messaging platforms and enable a delightful user experience & facilitate collaboration.
Started by 3 co-founders (Apoorva, Milan & Sahil) who have faced this problem themselves and left their amazing jobs in San Francisco to build Rattle.
We are backed by Tier A global funds and highly respected angels from Silicon Valley and are growing rapidly. Now we are looking to build out our core team that will play a key role in getting Rattle in the hands of all enterprises in the world!
What you'll get to do
- Be the first sales hire who will be crucial in taking Rattle from $150k to $1M ARR in the next 12 months
- Work directly with the founders and be responsible for taking a prospect all the way from discovery to closed-won
- As the first salesperson, be in charge of setting up strong sales processes and building a stellar team of AEs as the company scales
- Work closely with the SDR and Marketing team to build pipeline and close deals.
- Prospect directly to high-value target accounts
This role is tailor-made for you if
- You’ve 3+ years of experience selling SaaS products to the mid-market/enterprise segment in North America
- You believe in consultative selling (and not pushing the product even if there isn’t a fit)
- You’ve tons of empathy which you deploy to understand your prospects and adjust your communication style accordingly
- You crush your quotas and are relentless about hitting goals
- You see yourself building and leading a sales team in the near future
- You are energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You’ve high confidence, low ego, and are generally a good human being :)
You earn brownie points if
- You love Slack (we are a Slack first company)
- You have been part of an early/mid-stage start-up before
- You love TechCrunch. We are obsessed with reading and talking about startups
Your application has been successfully submitted.