Sales Development Representative
Do you possess an entrepreneurial spirit with an unbreakable mentality? Are you a Sales Hunter?
At RedPoints, we believe real success starts and ends with hiring the very best people, empowering those people to get the job done, and making sure our people have a whole lot of fun along the way.
If you have been a top-performing SDR and are looking for the opportunity to sell a hot product with unlimited income potential and merit-based promotions, we are interested in speaking with you!
What's Red Points all about?
Red Points protects your brand and content in the digital environment. We are able to do this through our proprietary technology which employs machine learning algorithms to scan the internet and identify all violations and infringements. We then employ our technical and legal expertise to ensure that all infringing data is removed or deindexed. Finally, we provide full visibility and actionable intelligence to our clients through our real-time reporting tool.
Our protection covers the entire digital spectrum and we are constantly improving our service to keep pace with the quickly evolving landscape of digital piracy. As a result, we are the preferred brand protection partner for some of the leading global brands and content owners in the sporting, entertainment, fashion, editorial, and software industries, and we've now been tagged as "one of Europe's hottest tech companies" by Wired.
What do we expect from you?
As a Sales Development Representative, you are energetic, motivated, and articulate.
You’re a tenacious hunter with a proven track record for helping to kick-start SaaS deals. Intelligent, quick-witted, and persistent, you understand how to quickly match a customer’s needs with a product’s value proposition. You take ownership of every opportunity to engage a new prospect.
As our Sales Development Rep, you will work closely with the Account Executives and our Marketing team to carry out the game plan for prospective SMB and Mid-Market clients. Your job will be to make the initial contact, educate the customer on our capabilities, and get them excited about our solution with the final goal of arranging qualified meetings.
Your day-to-day here
- You will passionately advocate how technology can eliminate piracy and online counterfeit
- You will create a fantastic first impression with prospects, while helping to build our pipeline
- You teach first so we can sell effectively later
- You will help create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- You will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in target accounts
- You will make several calls per day, sending emails, working with channel partners, generating interest, and qualifying prospects
- Working experience in a similar role in SaaS (SDR, BDR, inside sales representative, sales executive, etc)
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- A fearless approach to outbound prospecting
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment—moves quickly, think strategically, and is good at tactical execution
- Passion for technology
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Work under pressure (high growth company)
- Fluent/Native English
- Proven successful track record of crushing quotas.
Nice to have - They’re not necessary, but if you’ve got them we won’t complain!
- Background and/or knowledge of Intellectual Property and Brand protection
What we offer
- Top tools and a sales methodology designed to help you shine and sell as best you can!
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced startup environment with the best people
- Subsidized health insurance
- Special discounts for a Gym membership and a variety of other local services in NYC
- Paid vacation: 15 business days
Your application has been successfully submitted.