Enablement Partner, Sales & Business Development
We are seeking an insightful, hardworking, humble, and creative sales enablement professional that is passionate about helping others succeed. This individual has a track record of success in Sales Enablement and is excited to develop their own skills while crafting high-impact solutions for the BDR and SDR segments of our Global Sales Organization at Slack. These segments are often a customer’s first experience with Slack and are responsible for accelerating pipeline growth by clearly articulating the value of Slack to interested innovators around the world.
You will be responsible for partnering with BDR and SDR Leadership, Sales Operations, and Marketing to define strategy, drive execution, and communicate business impact. Your ability to measure and action on data will be an essential aspect of the role.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to vet and drive the Sales Enablement strategy for our BDR and SDR teams.
- Partner with top performing reps to uncover business needs, design solutions, launch, iterate, and measure impact.
- Partner with key cross-functional partners (marketing, operations, product, analytics) and external vendors to execute against organizational priorities.
- Design and develop Sales Enablement solutions across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & mentoring) to improve upon our sales motion.
- Establish and drive the vision for a robust skills training portfolio.
- Facilitate, lead, and inspire through regular skill development sessions.
- Establish and iterate on assessment strategies to measure the efficacy and value of training initiatives.
- Develop process and operational efficiencies to increase rep productivity.
What You Should Have
- Experience designing and delivering sales training and broader Sales Enablement programs
- 3-5+ years business an / or sales development experience
- Background in teaching and adult education preferred
- Highly proficient at building trust with reps and managers.
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute.
- Passion for developing others.
- Team player that thrives in a collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and proactive.
- Experience using standard and emerging Sales Enablement tools (Salesforce, Salesloft, Gong, Continu, Guru, Highspot) and web-based meeting tools to build agile earning programs
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
Your application has been successfully submitted.