Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup in a brand new go-to-market function. ClickUp was an entirely product-led growth company for our first 2,000,000 users; spending $0 on marketing and only growing from the viral nature of people sharing and using the platform. Now, with over 200,000 teams, it’s time to add fuel to the fire and scale up sales and marketing alongside our organic product-led growth!
You should have experience with SDR processes, selling SaaS (ideally productivity solutions), and working with mid-size to large companies, across a variety of industries.
You are a solution seller by nature, training, and experience, who is genuinely curious, and confident speaking with customers. You’re a persuasive self-starter, a good listener while having a high degree of personal accountability in communicating cross-functionally and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline. Since a majority of your time will be spent on emails, calls, and web conferences with customers, we expect an infectiously positive attitude when prospecting, presenting, and closing!
We are not interested in aggressive or annoying sales tactics. Our secret sauce is helping people see the value of the solution we provide and stepping in to assist product-led growth.
- Engage with our free user base to identify new opportunities for paid accounts.
- Run effective outbound prospecting campaigns including cold-calls, cold emails, and social touches.
- Qualify inbound leads by introducing ClickUp and running them through a BANT criteria.
- Represent our brand to customers at the start of their research journey.
- Schedule appointments and demos for new logo acquisition and expansion across the existing customer base.
- Serve as a product specialist on ClickUp products and services.
- Our success and sales team will work out of our San Diego headquarters or our Salt Lake City office. The ideal candidate is open to relocating to either area within a reasonable time frame (6-9 months).
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in outbound sales and/or a strong passion for sales as your primary career focus.
- A proven track record of consistently hitting targets in previous jobs or extracurriculars.
- You’re a persuasive self-starter, a good listener while having a high degree of personal accountability in communicating cross-functionally and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Customer empathy and genuine curiosity for prospects and their needs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.