Our mission: educate to transform raw and complex data in simple and attractive applications. We are creating the Data Storytelling category inside the Business Intelligence.
Toucan is the market leader in communicating insights to non-technical decision-makers.
Our target in the US: Product teams looking to build an analytics feature in their software and deliver actionable insights to their clients.
From 4 partners to 120 collaborators in 6 years, we were self-financed until 2019 thanks to more than 100 key accounts such as LVMH, L'Oreal, BNP Paribas group, Renault Nissan Mitsubishi, Total, Deloitte, Accor,...
After building strong leadership and expanding the team in Europe, we've opened our US HQ in Boston in 2019 and raised $13 million to expand in the US. We've built a performing core team and are looking to expand our team with passionate & talented people.
YOUR PROJECTS & MISSIONS
- You have an essential place in the success of a SaaS software and ‘Enterprise’ in the USA
- You identify, Prospect and qualify new sales opportunities, targeting Key Accounts & SMBs in the USA
- You generate your own opportunities and are also fed by the acquisition efforts : media buying, Press Relationship & a team of SDR’s/MDR’s.
- You collaborate with all teams regarding those subjects: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
- Day to day : Prospection and Closing, Meetings with Clients (Face to Face, Visio, Phone), project follow-ups and participation to the strategy in relation with the leadership
- Perfect timing to make a place for yourself in a growing organization with proven product-market-fit, strong traction and solid customer base
- You sell a trendy product and are trained to grow fast
- The direction to grow and develop your skills : expansions of your accounts, sales leadership, ...
- We foster autonomy
- The ability to implement a best in class sales process with support for attaining multiple certification achievements along your Toucan journey
- Competitive salary + uncapped bonus
- Caring Organisation, healthy and simple atmosphere
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance, beginning day one
- 401(k) + company matching
- This position is based in our Boston office, you need to be located in the Greater Boston Area or willing to relocate to apply.
- You're a hunter, prospecting doesn't frighten you.
- You know the complex sales of SaaS solutions or software, and have a selling framework
- You have an experience of selling in the field and have already opened accounts
- You have the commercial intelligence allowing you to build framework agreements
- You already have experience prospecting leads and bringing them to closure
- Pragmatic and resourceful, you're a “doer” = you do things, quick and well. Even if you have to correct it afterward.
- You are convinced of the impact that data presentation can have
- Creative, curious and autonomous, you are ambitious and want to participate in a start-up growth
- You want to progress in the contact of performing individuals
- You use Digital Tools efficiently
- Previous experience in software sales, on a closing role (at least 12 months are expected)
- Ability to work in the United States
- By clicking on the big “Apply” button
Your application has been successfully submitted.