Sales Development Representative
Huntr is building the future of job search tools. Our consumer product has helped over one hundred thousand job seekers organize their search. Our advisor product is used by top educational and career focused organizations from around the world, helping them track and measure job seeker outcomes.
We care deeply about the functionality and aesthetics of digital products. We believe that our passion for building beautiful, functional software makes us the right team to create the tools that job seekers need to navigate the modern job search. In an industry almost entirely focused on employer tools, we think a product company focused on the needs of the job seeker can make a real difference in making the job search less painful. The sales industry has CRMs, recruiters have ATSs, join us in our mission to build job seeker tools that are just as powerful.
About the job
We are looking for our first SDR to manage sales for the Huntr Advisor product and help us reach our first 200 customers and beyond. As such, you will be taking ownership of Huntr's full sales pipeline, from lead generation to closing. We are looking for a self-starter, curious, inventive SDR with experience selling SaaS products. Due to COVID-19, we are currently working remotely, but this will be an on-site position in Seattle once things are safe.
Why join now
We've built a growing, profitable business with 40+ customers, generating 200k+ ARR. As the founder I have personally closed every deal, ensuring we have an effective sales playbook. It's now time to scale sales to reach the thousands of organizations that need our product.
- Generate new leads. Research companies to identify decision makers.
- Run cold email and LinkedIn outbound campaigns targeting potential leads.
- Hold Zoom demo meetings with prospective customers (inbound and outbound) to understand their business challenges and goals.
- Update product roadmap with requests & feedback encountered during meetings.
- Work with founder to improve sales materials and processes.
- Onboard new customers.
- Test and improve outbound email campaigns.
We're looking for someone with
- 2+ years experience with SaaS sales, ideally selling at the 5k to 15k ACV.
- Great listening skills and ability to quickly become a trusted resource for decision-makers across organizations that help job seekers land opportunities.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly gain complete understanding of the Huntr product and our roadmap.
- A coachable attitude. You seek out constructive criticism and opportunities for growth.
- A BA/BS Degree.
Nice to have
- Experience selling to educational institutions.
- You've been an early sales hire at a fast growing start up before.
- Competitive salary (base + commission) and equity offering.
- Health insurance reimbursement.
- 20 days PTO + 10 paid holidays.
- 401(k) plan with employer match.
- New equipment. You’ll receive a brand new laptop.
Your application has been successfully submitted.