Sales Development Representative
Let?s face it, finding great healthcare today is hard. DearDoc is transforming how patients engage with doctors by introducing innovative technology in practices everywhere. Doctors are juggling a lot - our technology allows them to take a step back, breathe, and focus on what they do best - care for patients.
We are a collection of young, talented, and ruthlessly passionate professionals focused on making a dent in the healthcare space. It?s a big challenge, and we?re up to it - are you?
Your Responsibilities Will Include
Are you bright, articulate, hard working and ready to break into sales with a fast-paced start up. We are looking for the ambitious, to help our team grow. You'll work closely with the Inside Sales team and get the chance to work on a variety of projects. The SDR has the opportunity to move into an Account Executive position at DearDoc if you show you have what it takes to be an all-star.
- Researching doctor offices for key data
- Reporting key findings about leads to the Sales Development Rep team
- Qualifying potential prospects for our products
- Assisting our sales team throughout the sales cycle
- You are coachable, flexible and self-motivated. You can hit the ground running, and your drive to succeed is off the charts!
- You are an excellent communicator with professional phone skills
- You are an achiever: if you participated in competitive sports, the Greek system, or school government, we want to hear from you!
- Enthusiasm is your middle name; you're the type of person that gets excited about anything and everything that interests you
- Thinking on your feet isn't just something you're good at, it's something you love. When faced with new challenges, failure simply isn't an option
- You understand and are prepared for early-stage work/culture and possess the flexibility to adapt to changing responsibilities and expectations for their role
Why Work at DearDoc
Too many reasons to list, but we?ll start with five:
Awesome leadership: work for people you believe in, who believe in you. We?ve built and lead the best sales teams in New York City.
We're a meritocracy: this is a place where you will be recognized and advance for your achievements. We're are growing quickly, and anyone who comes in now will have a direct and measurable impact on the organization.
We have vision: this is a small team that really enjoys working together and is committed to the vision of changing how doctors operate day-to-day.
You will get training and autonomy: we give you the tools and the framework, and you can synthesize it whichever way makes you the most successful. You won?t find a better sales education to begin your career.
It's FUN!!: We're exciting, fast paced, fun, AND located in the middle of it all -- in downtown NYC.
Your application has been successfully submitted.