Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sustainable Talent is teaming up with Skykick to help scale their SaaS organization. If you are looking for a ground floor opportunity to join a global technology leader helping companies to move to the cloud, then offer one-click restoration and provide a platform to help manage all of their apps in one place, we need to talk!
This position may be based in the following locations:
As an SDR, your role will be to engage targeted potential customers and communicate the brand?s value proposition to generate strategic business conversations for the Sales Team.
The team is dynamic and international, so if you are new to cloud and tech - this a great place to grow your career!
In This Role You Will Learn To
- Research target accounts and potential customers and work with the marketing team to improve on the quality of those prospects
- Prospect businesses that will benefit from cloud automation
- Outreach to technical, sales and business owners via phone, email and social channels to schedule appointments for cloud opportunities
- Assess and recommend the optimal cloud journey for a prospective Brand Partner
- Measure and report back on campaign strategies to your management
Please Note: There is not a high degree of technical knowledge required for this position - and every new SDR employee is taken through our onboarding program.
The brand is growing fast globally and their intent is to help you grow a career in tech through ongoing training and development.
Who You Are
- You take initiative and are dependable
- You have a track record of achieving measurable goals
- You develop trust with customers through pleasant, compassionate & considerate conversations - always ensuring to actively listen
- You have a systematic approach to your work
Some Of The Experience And Skills You Bring
- Bachelor?s degree and/or 6 months to 2 years of business-to-business sales or related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal & Organizational skills
- Committed & Responsible, Curious Learner, Enthusiastic
Sustainable Talent is a high-growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Sustainable Talent offers a generous total rewards package, a casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Sustainable Talent teammate shares one galvanizing mission: TO DRIVE CAREERS, GROW BUSINESSES, AND BETTER THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE
Sustainable Talent is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40.00 per hour
- One location
- Remote interview process
Your application has been successfully submitted.