Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Port53, our mission is to enable small and medium sized businesses to safely and securely thrive in the digital world. We are a tech startup headquartered in San Francisco with an international presence in Canada and the United Kingdom and a second office opening in New York City. We are in a fast paced, rapidly evolving industry and have an equally dynamic team. We are Cisco’s fastest growing security partner globally, and are 100% funded by our customers without needing any outside investment. We are looking for people who won’t just excel in the SDR role, but who feel passionate about being at a startup and having an opportunity to shape the trajectory of our business.
We are looking for a high achiever with grit, looking for a way to channel their competitive spirit into something impactful. We like people who have a big picture vision for career success that can drive them through challenges and failure.
You Should Have
- Personality and Drive
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Customer facing experience or multiple internships/athletics
- An interest in technology and excitement to be in this space
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work full time in NYC
- A desire to pursue a career in sales
About the Role
Our SDR team is crucial in the development and creation of the sales pipeline. They are the openers of the sales funnel, and are paramount in getting Port53 on our clients’ radars. The role will require strong communication skills via phone, with an ability to identify clients needs and present solutions and consultation accordingly. The role will focus on:
- Perfecting how to engage with clients and generate interest
- Developing an in depth understanding of B2B sales
- Understanding the cybersecurity and threat landscape
- Bringing creativity and grit into the job daily
What We Offer
- Exclusive internal promotion to our Account Executive, Customer Success, Management, and Marketing Roles
- Competitive Pay: $60,000 base salary with OTE at $105,000
- Health, Vision, and Dental Care
- Generous PTO
- Stock Options
- Learning and Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.