Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Elevate Security is looking for a passionate Enterprise Sales Development Representative to join our growing team and drive new opportunities to outside sales teams within Elevate Security's target market to increase company revenue.
You will be the first Enterprise SDR. You will join our growing remote Elevate Security workforce and can be based out of any major city in the US.
What You'll Be Doing
- Research and Outreach to target role contacts within target markets ? Email, Phone, Social
- Follow up on inbound inquiries from target markets (limited to pre-defined criteria)
- Post marketing event follow up and touchpoint (webinar, events, campaigns, downloads)
- Leverage a modern lead generation tool stack, including Discover.org, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo and Outreach
- Set up new meetings to hand off to our Account Executive teams
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve our demand generation process
- Execute a high-level 5-minute benefit and overview pitch for target customers to build interest. Be able to customize to client pain points when shared.
- Understand budgeted projects and key initiatives within accounts
- Understand contacts needs, role/title and current pain point
- Proactively seek new opportunities and relationships in the market
- Update SFDC on a regular basis to status of top 100 target accounts regarding penetration and weekly activity.
- Use SFDC to hand off and process qualified contacts to Sales
- Revive stale leads or identify new stakeholder contacts with an account
- Identify and build strength with multiple contacts within accounts. Leads are contact based not account based
- Complete weekly report spreadsheet for sales and marketing leaders (to be provided)
What We're Looking For
We'd love to hear from you if several of the following describe you:
- Highly motivated self-starter with a history of achievement in personal and work goals
- An innate ability to extract information and business requirements from prospects
- Tremendous time management and organization skills; detail oriented and thorough
- Cybersecurity demand generation or sales development experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills whether in person, over text, or over the phone
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value propositions.
- Fluency in using sales technologies like Outreach.io, Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator preferred
- Experience using software tools and systems such as Microsoft Office, SFDC, social media, sales or marketing automation, etc.
- Ability to understand customer's needs and relate the Elevate Security Solution
- Undergraduate degree in business or communications
Why Elevate Security is a great place to work?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest possible talent.
- Your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We're genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won't hire jerks.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation (minimum 3 weeks)
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds
- Parental leave
Your application has been successfully submitted.