This job is no longer accepting applications.
As one of our first Account Executives, this is a very important role for the company. Your primary responsibility will be to execute a revenue growth strategy by bringing on new customers. Equally important, you are engaged and create tight feedback loops to relay your broader learnings to the company. On the front lines as the primary deal closer, you’ll be informing and delighting our customers, which include farms, vineyards, farm labor contractors, and their workers. You’ll collaborate directly with senior leadership, the SDR Team, as well as the product and marketing orgs. This is a high potential, high visibility role and we’re looking for someone with leadership experience or potential.
- Drive new customer acquisition from meetings scheduled by inside sales and other sales activities
- Consistently expand on the definition of what it means to have a full pipeline.
- Keep clean data and notes inside our CRM. Expand documentation on what’s working, what’s not, and what needs to change as we develop our value proposition.
- Proactively call and connect with the right number of customers to meet or exceed quota on a quarterly basis.
SESO has excellent medical and dental insurance plans for full-time employees. We have a strong community at SESO and are always looking for employee-led initiatives for the company. Currently, we have a sponsored book club, frequent virtual team events and virtual happy hours. Although we are still early stage, we are always seeking ways to invest in the long term health, wellness, and continued education of our employees.
- You're obsessed with helping our customers. You're deeply curious about what they're trying to achieve and how we can get them there. You love building relationships and understanding others' points of view.
- You thrive in an environment of constant learning and experimentation. You think in terms of patterns and systems. It's not enough to solve the problem once — you want to solve it forever. What are the common themes we're seeing from our customers, and how can we help them more consistently? What are the best channels for delivering support and guidance?
- You have a demonstrable interest in agriculture and improving the lives of farmers and farmworkers
- You have a background or experience in agriculture
- You have a background or experience in HR tech / staffing sales
- You can speak Spanish
Your application has been successfully submitted.