Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Enterprise Account Executive @ Tomi.ai
(US Remote with preference to candidates located in San Francisco Bay Area, Atlanta Metro Area or New York state, where our company is already registered as an employer)
We are a dynamic MatTech startup building the future of paid ads for offline-heavy businesses with narrow target audiences and longer sales cycles (weeks and months).
Our proprietary predictive targeting and optimization technology boosts growth and digital marketing ROI by:
- optimizing online ads for bottom-of-funnel outcomes like new customers and revenue, not clicks and leads
- supplying sales reps with high-quality leads, not “cheap” leads, and helping them prioritize best leads with our built-in lead scoring
- drastically reducing cost and time to run marketing experiments by relying on predictive traffic quality metrics
We have recently closed a seed funding round of $1m, have substantial revenue ($X0k MRR), and a very low burn rate. The executive team is 2 former C-level managers from NASDAQ-listed ($12B+ market cap) and Fortune Global 500 companies. Both executives also studied at Stanford GSB (where they first met) and worked in BCG and McKinsey as consultants.
We are looking to expand our team to power the dynamic growth of our business (double-digit month-on-month growth rates), and build a global champion in the data-driven marketing space.
We are looking for a curious and capable "hunter-minded" Enterprise Account Executive to join our international team.
We expect that you will:
- Manage complex sales cycles and close
- Work with leads and prospects sourced both by yourself and by our SDR/BDR-team
- Initiate new customer relationships through networking
- Effectively communicate with executive management, including the C-level
- Competitive base salary ($80-140k commensurate with experience)
- 100% on-target bonus
- Reasonable quarterly quota/revenue target
- Uncapped commissions - the real opportunity to earn well above OTE
Ideally, you'll have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, an advanced degree is a plus
- Experience selling SaaS, IT services, or solution-based technology
- Effective C-level or executive level management relationship skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Highly structured/logical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Experience selling SaaS to executive-level decision-makers in marketing and sales
- Proven track record of selling over longer sales cycles in the $60k+ ARR range
- A track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new logos
- A track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quotas
When applying, please attach your CV and a brief cover letter (same file pls - otherwise we won't see it when we receive the application through LinkedIn).
A lot of bonus points to candidates who’d include in their cover letter a link to a 1-3 minute video outlining their sales process and past achievements (with numbers).
Your application has been successfully submitted.