Inside Sales Manager, SaaS (flex virtual schedule)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Massachusetts based rapidly growing SaaS company
The Lead Generation Sales Manager canvas new markets and generate interest and demand with qualified prospects. S/he will be responsible for establishing a scalable lead generation sales process that can be scaled as the team grows into new states.
Lead Generation Sales Manager will lead efforts to scale growth for the company and handle the roadmap based on the company’s strategic goals for growth. The individual must be able to work within a fast-paced start-up environment and provide day-to-day strategic assistance to the marketing team.
A successful candidate will also possess exceptional communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, and will be to exhibit a high level of energy and sense of urgency in meeting deadlines. An eagerness to grow and advance professionally is a plus.
Principal Responsibilities & Duties:
- Uses direct email outreach and call campaigns to generate demand and interest in new markets.
- Creatively uses marketing content and analytics (ex: webinar attendees) provided by the Revenue Ops team to nurture early-stage leads to qualification.
- Demonstrates a sophisticated use of existing marketing content to nurture leads.
- Captures and logs intel from new market outreach to build market maps and canvas the incumbent vendor landscape.
- Proactively follows up with Territory Managers to push generated leads through the pipeline.
- Champions use of CI tools in driving plant improvement to develop and implement strategic initiatives relative to inventory, capacity utilization and growth opportunities.
- Collaborates with product management to align product roadmap to manufacturing.
- Represents operations group within the company to those who impact the manufacturing process (Sales, Customer Service, Product Management, Engineering, etc.).
· Establishes and documents scalable processes for tracking and scaling sales outreach.
· Develops a plan for building and expanding our sales lead generation capability for new markets.
We are looking for a talented and energetic generation sales leader focused on revenue growth. The candidate must have 3-7 years of experience in sales experience and demonstrated success managing new markets and marketing content to nurture leads through complex sales cycles. S/he must have experience in marketing content to nurture leads through complex sales cycles and campaign management lead generation using CRM.
The candidate will also have proven experience in lead generation sale, preferably in a demanding work environment. The candidate will possess a record of successfully delivering on scalable lead generation sales process. Other promising attributes are that the individual is a good listener, possesses a strong commercial mindset, and has an executive presence to canvas new markets and generate interest and demand with qualified prospects.
Summary of Requirements:
· 3-7 years of experience in lead generation sales, SDR, or BDR role.
· The desire to be a trailblazer for the development of the lead generation sales team, beginning as an individual contributor and building a team behind them.
· Experience using direct email outreach and call campaigns to generate demand and interest in new markets.
· Experience using marketing content to nurture leads through complex sales cycles.
· Experience managing an individual sales pipeline with CRM (Salesforce).
· Demonstratable success and metrics in previous call campaigns and lead generation.
· Uncommon ambition and desire to grow professionally in a fast-paced environment.
· Competitive with themselves, collaborative with team members.
- · A love of structure, process, and documentation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.