Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Sales Development Representative to join our Enterprise Sales team. In this role, you’ll play a critical part in growing the opportunity pipeline through the identification of prospective clients and potential partners. Your role will encompass both Outbound and Inbound business development activities to find and nurture prospects and deliver high-quality business meetings, contributing to the growth of our sales pipeline and assist in the management of various channel partners. Additionally, your role will be to assist in developing and maintaining internal CRM functions (Salesforce, etc.) to optimize all phases of the sales and business development process.
- Actively prospects and drives potential business opportunities.
- Drives new sales by understanding the customer’s needs.
- Generates leads through various outbound methods: social media, cold-calling, and emailing campaigns.
- Responds to sales calls, RFPs, and creating and presenting webinars.
- Define partnerships strategies and execute on go-to-market plans
- Manage and maintain activity in CRM (Salesforce)
- 2+ years of experience in SDR, sales support, sales operations, lead generation or business development.
- Proven experience in generating new business in a B2B environment, ideally working with large enterprises.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- An ambitious and passionate person who’s a quick learner with the ability to take ownership of projects
- Knowledge and experience in the US healthcare ecosystem will be an advantage
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce.com.
- Results-oriented and process-driven.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical skills to monitor data capture and use of reporting tools to track performance.
- Ability to manage internal teams and resources across multiple geographies, cultures and time zones and ability to work according to EST/CST time zones.
Your application has been successfully submitted.