Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you driven, self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit? Here at Safeguard Global we’re recruiting for a Sales Development Representative to play a key role in our rapidly growing global sales team. Safeguard Global helps people get paid in over 179 countries through our global managed payroll and workforce solutions. If contributing to a dynamic and fast-growing company in a booming industry interests you, lets chat!
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will collaborate with Marketing and Sales to deliver a qualified pipeline to the sales team. You will be responsible for developing leads, qualifying inbound inquiries, following up on marketing campaigns, and proactively prospecting into target accounts. You should excel at engaging new prospects, identifying their challenges and pain points, and communicating value in every conversation.
As a Sales Development Representative, You Will
- Use a multi-touch outreach approach including phone calls, emails and LinkedIn
- Use compelling messaging to engage prospects and generate potential business opportunities
- Establish rapport and maintain regular contact with prospects that are not fully qualified
- Schedule and conduct qualified meetings with potential clients and Sales Managers
- Clearly articulate Safeguard services, features and benefits to potential clients and appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
- Maintain and expand the company’s prospect database
- Record all sales activity in Salesforce
- Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in inside sales, business development or lead generation
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in identifying, contacting and cold calling prospects and customers
- Professional and polished communication skills – particularly via email and over the phone
- Self-starter who is able to work independently
- Keen attention to detail
- Business to Business marketing/business experience – within a technology company a plus
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.