Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client is looking for someone who will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities. As an SDR, you will qualify active buying interest and develop opportunities with your accounts. Your prospecting process will set the stage and position the sales team for success via telephone and email to ultimately set a sales-ready meeting.
This is an early stage startup with funding who are looking to build their first sales team. The role is full time with benefits and plenty of opportunities to grow. The role is 100% remote, but candidates must be eligible to work in the US and US based.
- Work with senior sales team to schedule meetings with prospective clients (primarily the financial advisor community)
- Qualifying leads for our clients sales funnel
- Email campaigns, creation of weekly newsletters, scheduling of and participation in client meetings, networking
- Help marketing team generate social media engagement
- Answer inbound sales calls, help chats, emails
- Have a desire and willingness to spend a significant portion of the day calling with energy and a positive attitude
- Identify, develop and nurture client relationships primarily with financial advisors and RIAs
- Build and maintain our sales pipeline
- Track activity in HubSpot CRM
- Provide feedback to others in the sales loop to assist in the development and refinement of our platform
- Work with product development and technology teams to drive product forward
- Bachelors degree preferably in Finance, Business, Economics or similar
- 2 Years Of Sales Experience
- At least 1 year working in financial services, ETFs preferred
- Existing relationships or network of financial advisors, preferred
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Has grit, determination, enviable worth ethic, and strong attention to detail and process
- Strong interpersonal phone skills, excellent listener, and strong writer
- A deep interest and curiosity - or desire to learn - about the financial markets, and wealth management industry to drive qualified meetings
- Has sales training and cold/warm calling experience
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excel, PowerPoint presentation skills
- Has experience using HubSpot CRM now or in the past
Your application has been successfully submitted.