Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will join a diverse, passionate team, dedicated to making possibilities happen in the payments industry!
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) position is a critical role within ACI Worldwide, Inc. and you will have responsibility for helping the sales organization capitalize on market opportunities within an assigned region.
It is the mission of the Sales Development Team to help ACI sales team members drive organic sales growth by enabling them to spend more time speaking to, and meeting with decision-level contacts. Your primary focus will be to pursue, engage, and qualify new selling opportunities that increase ACI’s sales pipeline – both quality and quantity.
The remote-based SDR position is ideal for self-motivated and self-directed individuals who have a competitive-but-always-professional personality and understanding of how to play, and win, as a team. As a world-class organization, ACI proudly employs the best and brightest people throughout its organization who consistently and continuously work to deliver a great experience to its customers, partners, and shareholders.
- Schedule well-qualified sales meetings for the ACI sales team members
- Develop a thorough understanding and command of ACI’s solutions and value proposition
- Build an awareness of market insights and trends that may be accelerators or obstacles to ACI’s sales development strategy
- Research assigned prospect accounts to uncover organizational goals, objectives, or business drivers that ACI solutions can deliver value against
- Identify key contacts whose responsibilities are a best match for selecting ACI solutions
- Leverage ACI’s message of value to engage prospects by way of email, phone, and social media
- Qualify marketing-generated leads (e.g. – campaigns, contact forms, downloads, tradeshows, etc.) before converting to a sales-ready conversation
- Augment and enrich ACI Salesforce data to maximize information usability
- Keep accurate records of prospect-related interactions using Salesforce Tasks & Events
- Participate in cross-team meetings to share ideas that help improve organic sales growth for ACI
- Understand and adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
If you are a pleasantly persistent, highly coachable, and motivated-to-succeed business professional with the following qualifications and/or experience, then we want to discuss this opportunity with you:
- College or University degree or equivalent training/experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of lead generation, sales development, or recruiting experience
- Verifiable record of success working interdependently to achieve organizational goals
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com.
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.
About ACI Worldwide
ACI Worldwide powers digital payments for more than 6,000 organizations around the world. More than 1,000 of the largest financial institutions and intermediaries, as well as thousands of global merchants, rely on ACI to execute $14 trillion each day in payments and securities. In addition, myriad organizations utilize our electronic bill presentment and payment services. Through our comprehensive suite of software solutions delivered on customers’ premises, through the public cloud or through ACI’s private cloud , we provide real-time, immediate payments capabilities and enable the industry’s most complete omni-channel payments experience .
Your application has been successfully submitted.