Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SDR - English Speaker
Come Hack With Us!
Pcysys is one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups with over 200 enterprise customers globally. We are growing fast, helping our customers to measure and improve their cyber resilience.
Do you have the ability to stand out and differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack? If you’ve got a sales hunger and desire to learn, succeed, and attack your territory, then let’s talk!
Pcysys is in search for a one-of-a-kind Sales Development Representative. In this role, you will focus on driving revenue growth by generating new business opportunities to support the sales funnel. A successful SDR is a self-starter, has excellent telephone/communication skills, is well organized, able to multi-task, and comfortable contacting and speaking with security experts and decision makers over the phone.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Booking introduction calls for our Enterprise AE’s and Strategic Account Managers
- Master and deliver the Pcysys value proposition and differentiation points
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using our CRM
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships with influential contacts
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points
- Align with Inside & Field Account Executives to effectively devise territory plans
- Follow a clear and defined Qualification Process
- 1+ years of sales related experience – call center, telemarketing or other relevant roles
- Bachelors degree is a must
- English native speaker is a must
- Experience in Cyber Security software – Major advantage
- Experience with CRM
- Experience generating your own leads
- Exceptional phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral
- communication skills.
- Highly organized and good time management
- Desire to learn and grow a professional career
- Drive to succeed and a proven ability to be resilient and overcome challenges
- Tons of energy, passion, excitement, and enthusiasm
Your application has been successfully submitted.