Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an office-based role dedicated to prospecting and demand/lead generation with our strategic end-customers. The SDR will qualify inbound leads and make outbound, Account Based Marketing (ABM) calls to qualify potential and set appointments for the field-based selling teams with qualified prospects. The SDR will use prospecting tools to source the personas required for the campaigns on which they will work and operate directly in the Dynamics CRM to track activities and convert prospects to leads and opportunities. Success of the SDR is measured by prospecting activities, opportunity creation, appointments set, inbound lead conversion and revenue growth for the leads the SDR generates.
Why work for Panduit?
- You'll work with great people who are committed and passionate about what they do.
- We're a strong, growing, global company and looking for people that want to be a part of that growth.
- Our people are empowered to think differently and make an impact.
- You'll do interesting work that will challenge you and allow you to develop further.
- We believe in fostering our internal talent.
- Inbound lead qualification
- Lead generation (cold calling and ABM lead sourcing)
- Lead follow-up and conversion into the opportunity phase in the sales process
- Opportunity conversion handoff calls with field-based sellers
What does it take to work for Panduit?
- 2-4 years of sales/SDR Experience with an Associate Degree preferred but not required
Join our team today! If you desire the opportunity to build a creative and exciting career within an organization positioned for continuing growth, we'd love to chat with you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.