Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you want to empower organizations to fairly and equitably hire, promote, retain and compensate their employees? Syndio is a technology company committed to fairness in the workplace. Fueled by 2020 investments of $24M from Bessemer Ventures, Voyager Capital and social change organization Emerson Collective, Syndio is investing in growing our team and products.
About The Role
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative to work with our Account Executives to bring Syndio's products and solutions to Enterprise companies. We're scaling rapidly, and it is imperative for us to find team members who embrace challenges, are eager to learn, welcome coaching, and who are passionate about succeeding. We're not building a call center. We expect you to become experts in the Syndio product and mission and be able to have meaningful conversations with prospects about their fair pay initiatives.
- Collaborate with Demand Generation team to identify and qualify new leads in the enterprise sales cycle
- Become an expert in Syndio's solutions, educate prospects about Syndio, understand their needs, and provide guidance to clients seeking to create fair pay workplaces
- Develop thoughtful, tailored outreach (via phone, email, LinkedIn, etc) to executive decision makers in North America's largest companies
- Partner closely with dedicated Account Executive counterparts to identify strategic targets and develop sales skills along the way
- Diligently manage Salesforce.com processes, activity management, and timely to effective lead management
- Drive continuous improvement to our processes
- Exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly lead development targets
- Within 2 months, you'll be fully ramped.
- Within 3 months, the training wheels come off and you'll be helping the team roll by doing those things listed above.
- Within 6 months, you've established some momentum, are confident in your role, and are starting to provide input into other areas of the business and how we can improve efficiency based on what you're learning.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills; attentive to details
- Customer-centric mindset
- Reliable; able to meet deadlines, consistently deliver at or above expectations, and have a competitive mindset
- Business-minded, strategic, and metrics-oriented
- Passionate about our mission to close pay gaps and create fairness in the workplace
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment; know how to strike the right balance between quality and speed
- Continually challenge yourself
- Highly independent and self-motivated
- Experience with tools like Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- BA or BS degree
Employees joining the Syndio team at this early stage of growth will impact this critical social issue and support a growing customer base (including Nordstrom, General Mills, Match Group, Adobe, and others) to take tangible action on workplace fairness.
At Syndio, you'll receive a competitive salary, bonuses, equity, and many more benefits! As part of our commitment to fair pay, we'll never ask your salary history. We'll share the salary range for this position with you during our first conversation.
Syndio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building an inclusive and collaborative workplace as we grow, and we welcome team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age.
Your application has been successfully submitted.