Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you ready to start your career in sales?
Are you driven to earn what you want?
Do you want to help build a company alongside the CEO?
At ScaleUp, our clients hire us to build innovative sales solutions that drive sales qualified leads into their funnels. We train our SDRs to be efficient and adaptive. In this era of constant change, the way a business delivers value today likely won’t be the same tomorrow. Leading SDRs recognize the need to continually innovate in order to uncover new sources of revenue, create a sustainable competitive advantage and drive business growth.
Are you ready to become the change our client needs?
You will be an SDR for our clients that are innovating in the digital healthcare space.
WHAT AN SDR NEEDS
The mission for the Sales Development Representative (SDR) is to generate and qualify new business opportunities. Successful candidates must demonstrate curiosity, passion, drive, and an ability to be coached. This role is an outbound sales role, and candidates MUST be willing to drive sales via cold calling and emailing a pre-defined lead list.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Develop an educated, researched point of view prior to prospecting,
- Continuously learn the industries in which our client operates in order to demonstrate relevant subject matter expertise to your prospective customers,
- Following an account-based approach in order to identify all decision-makers and key influencers within prospects’ organizations,
- Systematically prospect into leads via email, social media (e.g., LinkedIn) and phone,
- Collaborate with your team and manager to overcome objections and improve in each aspect of your role (e.g., discovery, time management),
- Initiate the sales cycle by gaining commitments from prospects to discover/demo our client,
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into other roles in the organization.
Competencies the individual MUST have:
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Excellent communication skills. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Listening skills. Lets others speak and seek to understand their viewpoints.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Persuasion. Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
This job might be for you if:
- You have 0 - 2 years of sales experience calling into C-Suite Decision-makers, preferably in SaaS, healthcare, or consulting industries,
- You want to be a member of a high-performing Sales team,
- You can take a disciplined approach to set up your day and managing your time,
- You are goal-driven and proactively set a high standard of achievement for yourself,
- You desire feedback to improve your selling skills,
- You’re familiar with cold calling, Salesforce LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach (or similar tools).
Your application has been successfully submitted.