Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
A fast growing technology company that provides marketing and software solutions for the medical industry is seeking to add a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to its growing team. Recent college graduates with a strong desire to break into professional sales are highly encouraged to apply for this role. Comprehensive paid training and mentoring are provided and professional growth into senior roles is readily available.
Sales Development Rep Responsibilities
- Outbound phone prospecting for customers via outbound telephone calls
- Describe software services and learn more about client target's pain points and gather other info
- Educate customers on product offerings and services.
- Schedule webinar presentations for Account Executives
- Identify customer issues and suggest solutions to these issues
- Maintain accurate daily record of sales activity in Salesforce
Sales Development Rep Requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Grit and determination
- A four year college degree
- Prior sales experience in retail, restaurant, door-to-door and direct sales is a plus
Sales Development Rep Comp & Benefits
The SDR earns a guaranteed base plus uncapped commissions.. There is fast growth potential into more senior sales positions with earning potential of $75,000-$100,000. Medical, dental and vision insurance and other benefits are available. Great schedule 7:00am-4:00pm Mon-Fri.
Your application has been successfully submitted.