Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you ready to kick start your sales career at an industry leading marketing intelligence platform?
Skai (formally Kenshoo) empowers the world’s top brands and advertisers with the very best in marketing technology.
You will be responsible for developing new opportunities with enterprise brands via initial sales efforts and outreach. You will conduct research and engage with prospective clients to uncover needs and qualify sales leads across commerce, paid search, paid social, apps and incrementality solutions.
- Collaborate with your Sales Directors and SDR colleagues
- Conduct research to uncover and qualify prospects
- Set discovery meetings
- Identify, initiate and nurture business relationships with prospects
- Manage your pipeline to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales development goals
- Engage and provide initial introduction of our solutions to diverse, enterprise-class audiences ranging from C-Level to Marketing Execs to practitioners
- Collaborate cross functionally across multiple departments
- One to three years of digital experience or recent college graduate
- A get things done attitude. Willingness to learn. Creativity. Passion. Positivity. Drive.
- Eager to build a career in media and technology sales
- BA/BS degree preferred, but will consider equivalent years of work experience
- Comfort with selling software and services
- SaaS and Sales experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of the Sales Development team
- Knowledge of prospecting and CRM software (Ideally Salesforce, Groove, TryProspect & Linkedin Navigator)
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products
Your application has been successfully submitted.