Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Expo, we’re developing next-generation technologies that connect people at live and virtual events. Allowing millions of people to engage, teach, and inspire.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Account Executive partners. This role manages the inbound and outbound lead generation of their sales division by calling prospects and qualifying active buying interest to position the Expo Pass platform successfully. The SDR is the initial touchpoint for our customers and will play an integral role in winning new business. A SDR who establishes high performance and are strong representations will have the potential for new challenges and career advancement within sales.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 years SaaS Sales experience required
- Outgoing personality, able to pick up the phone and book a meeting
- Consistent track record of hitting goal and numbers
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced sales environment
- Resilient in the face of objections and rejection
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are and challenges they face everyday
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com
- Experience utilizing Outreach.io or other comparable sales enablement tools preferred
Why you’ll love it here:
- A fun environment – extremely non-corporate!
- Highly competitive salary, benefits, and perks
- Significant product and solution competitive differentiators that sells itself
- $33 billion dollar market potential
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity in full compliance with all applicable laws. In keeping with this policy, decisions regarding employment, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, pay, benefits, lay-off, demotion, discharge, or other aspects of employment will be made without respect to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy status, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability or handicap, veteran or military status or other characteristics protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.