Sales Business Development
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who Are We?
Here at Arrow we have built an all-in-one platform that makes it easier and smoother for the salesperson to get their job done and allows them to have the option to close deals over their phone. There is a shift in the mindset of the heavy equipment industry (an acceptance and intrigue) around technology and how it should be helping them to close deals more efficiently, whilst also being an enjoyable process and we are confident that Arrow is the new way to close deals whether it be in Heavy Equipment, Medical Sales, Real Estate, Agriculture or Transportation.
Arrow consists of like-minded individuals who thrive on challenges that start with:
“I’m not sure if this is possible, but I wish I could…”
With a culture-first attitude, we understand that we have an opportunity to create a sustainable and necessary product and brand. Our team is comfortable being uncomfortable and enjoy stretching themselves towards the goal of value creation
Arrow is seeking an ambitious Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing team! As an SDR at Arrow, you will build your sales experience through B2B prospecting and continuous hands-on training with our management team!
Who Are You?
You are an enthusiastic individual who is curious about Sales and is looking to get their foot in the door at a growing company!
- Have awesome interpersonal skills: written and verbal.
- Willingness to learn and absorb material quickly.
- Self-motivation with a constant sense of urgency.
- Attention to the details; organized and focused.
- Research customers, identify decision makers, and educate prospects.
- Create clear communication through prospecting via phone, networking, e-mail.
- Create a high quantity of qualified sales opportunities.
- Qualify leads through research and analysis, and schedule partnership opportunities for our Business Development Managers.
- Contribute directly to the rapid growth of Arrow and our sales team
- Work from anywhere in the world (not exaggerating).
- Great medical benefits.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Competitive Base Salary On Day 1 (we are investing in you).
The "Best Fit" Person Will:
- Embrace the opportunity to work for a startup.
- Look forward to taking direct responsibility for your work and having an impact in a fast-growth organization.
- Be flexible and dedicated to get the job done.
- Have high energy, passionate and competitive.
- Be inquisitive, innovative and coachable.
We care a lot about “Who” our employees really are. We want to find people who want to Create value for themselves and our customers, Grow personally, and Enjoy playfully building along the way.
Here is a 1 minute video to introduce our story. Arrow is a game changer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.