Senior Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client, a leading AI-powered cloud communications platform who patented Voice Intelligence, is seeking a Senior Sales Executive to join the firm.
The firms products make it easy to have productive business communication over calls, video conferencing, and chat from anywhere and on any device. With 90% of businesses still using desk phones for their contact centers, sales teams, and internal communication, this is a massive opportunity to grow and shape the future of work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You are a key part of the Sales organization, uncovering, managing, and converting 50-1000 employee businesses to excited customers!
- Work closely with our Sales Enablement team to get up to speed on our products, space, sales motions, and GTM strategy during your first three weeks.
- Engage with supporting departments (ex. Deal Desk, Professional Services, Sales Engineering, etc.) to learn how they interact with Sales and impact your ability to be successful in your role
- Gain granular insight into our key differentiators so that you can hold meaningful conversations with potential clients
- Master the ability to deliver relevant, timely, and effective qualification discussions to define the metrics and compelling events of prospects
- Develop more autonomy in your deal management and delivery of sales demonstrations
- Work cross-functionally with your SDR and Channel partners to expand your reach into accounts with the intention of sourcing deals through all avenues
In order to qualify:
- 5+ years of inside technical sales experience
- Ability to build own sales pipeline - you love managing a full sales cycle - prospect to close, you do it all
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, possessing the ability to maintain control of communication length and direction and articulate under pressure
- Brings a strong work ethic; takes the initiative and think creatively to get the job done
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in MEDDPICC sales methodology preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.