Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
About Your Role
We are hiring exceptional Business Development Representatives to join our team! As a BDR at Juniper Square, you are the first point of contact. You will be responsible for both selling the value of Juniper Square as well as ensuring leads are qualified before handing them off to our Account Executives. Would you describe yourself as “professionally persistent”, “organized”, and “love to hustle”? Are you interested in SaaS and finance? Are you an articulate professional with a customer-focused orientation? If this is you, we want you on our world-class BDR team at Juniper Square.
What You'll Do
- Generate and qualify inbound and outbound leads, often acting as the first person to speak to a potential customer
- Maintain high call volumes with precision follow-up
- Help manage our sales pipeline by supporting our account executives
- Organize and prioritize outreach, demos, and follow-up to qualified prospects
- Work with industry partners to identify opportunities for “win-win” partnerships that lead to inbound demand
- Become an expert on all aspects of fundraising, investor reporting, administration, and communication across private capital strategies
- All-star performer that excels in all aspects of the role
- 1-2 years of experience
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented
- Coachable and excited about learning
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Prior BDR/SDR experience is a plus
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
- Home office productivity allowance to help create an ideal work from home setup
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you’ve just read! Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Juniper Square's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.