Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Vic.ai is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support our Sales team. The SDR's goal is to fill the Sales team's pipeline with qualified opportunities and is instrumental in the growth of the business. This is a tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual to help create a successful sales development process and showcase your personality, creativity, and strategic thinking to directly influence conversations with our prospects.
The right individual is looking for hands-on experience in a fast-paced start-up environment where things are constantly changing and evolving.
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders, generate interest and develop accounts. Work with Account Executives to build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline.
- Engage prospects through email, phone, and LinkedIn with a goal of setting a sales qualified opportunity.
- Creatively engage potential prospects with tailored value proposition messaging and follow-up communications.
- Discover new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, Outreach, and Seamless.ai.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in the accounting industry.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections and develop trusted relationships with prospects.
- Achieve weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.).
- Provide feedback to sales leadership, helping the company to refine our process and product.
- Utilize HubSpot CRM and prospecting tools to manage your pipeline and maintain data integrity.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills, with great attention to detail.
- Ability to understand customer needs and convey value proposition.
- Collaborative team player.
- Self-motivated and not afraid of hearing the word "No."
- Experience with prioritization and organization in a professional environment.
- Resourceful and willing to get creative in your approach to outreach.
- Care about helping prospects succeed.
- Proven track record of success (i.e. meeting or exceeding goals).
- Enjoy the challenge of building something new in a startup environment.
- It's a plus if you:
- Have worked in the accounting or accounting technology industry.
- Have previously worked as an SDR for 1+ yrs.
- Are proficient in HubSpot CRM.
Vic.ai is creating the "Intelligent Accounting" era, using artificial intelligence to automate accounting and provide advisory, business insight, and eventually business foresight.
We're a Series A stage start-up, founded by three Norwegian entrepreneurs and backed by renowned Silicon Valley investors (including Costanoa Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, and GGV Capital). We're US-based, but our team is global, from New Zealand to Portugal to California. We're bringing AI to Finance and Accounting because the industry is ripe for automation and big-data insight and the market is huge: $200B just in the US.
We have two main office locations, New York and Oslo and over 50% of our team works remotely on a permanent basis.
What We Offer
- An exciting work environment operating at the forefront of AI technology development
- A company full of talented, curious, and friendly people
- A competitive compensation package
- Company-paid benefits for employees such as medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Generous PTO
- The opportunity to work fully remotely
- A workstation and tools of your choice
Your application has been successfully submitted.