Growth SDR (remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you full of energy, curious, creative, and ready for a role in a SaaS-based, high-tech company? The Insightly Growth SDR role holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The SDR is often our customer’s first experience with Insightly so you need to be able to make a great first impression to qualify leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be.
The Insightly Growth SDR role holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for install base customers to facilitate and nurture customer growth. The SDR will need to have strong business acumen and be relationship-focused.
The ideal SDR candidate is someone who has the ability to master both inbound & outbound pipeline creation on their way to eventually becoming a successful Growth Account Executive handling upsell and cross-sell of existing business. This role is ideal for someone interested in Account Management, Customer Success, and Sales. Minority and diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
Skills and experience needed:
- 6+ months prior experience in an SDR/BDR, Account Manager, or Customer Success experience in Software/High Tech company preferred
- Experience with cold calling, cold email and other prospecting techniques
- Experience working with existing customers (preferred but not required)
- Willingness to learn product features and functionality
- Passionate about developing their career in sales
- Embraces & implements feedback given
- Comfortable working with autonomy from home and utilizing virtual communication tools
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities from inbound leads from a variety of different sources
- Produce outbound opportunities from an assigned book of business
- Help direct customers to the proper department for questions or support
- Help customers understand their current plan and options for upgrades, and additional products or services
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas both inbound and outbound
- Career: We offer a well rounded total rewards package including equity for all employees, 401k, career learning & growth opportunities, comprehensive employer-sponsored health plans.
- Work-life balance: We offer a generous flexible time off policy in addition to paid company holidays.
- A company that cares! Insightly is now a 100% remote first company which includes all of the benefits we provide for our employees to best adapt to the challenges and needs of a digital and dispersed workforce.
- Bi-weekly virtual, instructor led, yoga sessions
- Monthly virtual, instructor led, meditation sessions
- Weekly company newsletters, trivia, Slack challenges, and more!
- Virtual team and company events to keep the party going
- Culture and Values: Diversity, Inclusion, and Support for all employees are vital to Insightly. To do so we have fantastic initiative such as:
- Company-wide Women in Tech group which focuses on having female speakers from all backgrounds come and have "fireside chats" with the company on their careers, backgrounds, advice, etc.
- Women in Sales support group which focuses on professional development, community, and career advancement.
- Continual company-wide Diversity and Inclusion training with expert speakers and instructors
- Volunteering options- yes, even while remote!
- Company matched donations to support black and civil rights charities such as NAACP, BLM, ACLU, George Floyd Memorial Fund, AAPI etc.
- To empower companies to build lasting relationships with their customers.
- We play as a team.
- We are ambitious and think big.
- We strive to make customers happy.
- We build with simplicity not complexity.
Insightly is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid track record and reputable investors. We have concluded a Series C financing round and is backed by Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
Insightly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.