Sales Development Manager - Fraud Prevention SaaS Plaform
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This manager of the sales development team will build the function from the ground up and establish a world class pipeline engine. You will have the resources, budget, and executive support to put together a program that will be the foundation of the company’s go to market engine.
This is a career defining opportunity to start from a blank slate and work with accomplished executives to define a market and dominate a market.
Bolster turns the security paradigm upside down and removes threats and digital risks before an attack occurs. Our protection extends beyond the enterprise to customers and partners. Our approach is the antithesis of today’s cyber defense strategy, which is to wait for an attack then to try and prevent it. Or worse, assume you have been breached and hope you can detect it. We leverage the power of AI to apply deep learning, computer vision, and natural language processing to identify criminal intent on millions of web pages every day. We tirelessly monitor the Internet to find malicious web pages that could cause harm and remove them. We empower companies to take back control of the Internet by continuously eliminating the threats that threaten their business, customers, and brand.
We are just getting started, and the future could not be more exciting. We’re growing the team in all functions as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey. We are looking for A-list talent who will have meaningful impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of the future of Bolster. If this is you, apply and join our team!
- Build the sales development function at Bolster by hiring and training people, designing and measuring processes, identifying and implementing technology
- Provide training, guidance, and management to our team of SDRs
- Conduct 1:1s with your reports, set goals, provide feedback, and serve as a resource and mentor to the SDR team
- Own the SDR hiring process by reviewing candidates, conducting phone interviews, and working closely with the recruiter to hit hiring targets
- Shadow SDR calls, providing feedback to the team, noting trends, and conducting training for the entire SDR team to advance their skills.
- Partner with the sales team to discover how best the teams can partner together to ensure a seamless prospective customer experience
- Work with the marketing team to understand lead generation strategy and lead quality.
- Develop scripts and email programs to engage prospects, schedule meetings and drive pipeline growth
- Manage reporting of key metrics and progress towards targets or identification of improvements in process efficiency and productivity
What We’re Looking For
- BA/BS from an accredited university
- Direct experience managing a team of SDRs
- Experience as an SDR with career progression in that role
- Strong leadership and team management
- Process and data-driven with an analytical mindset
- Expert knowledge of key tools: Outreach or SalesLoft, Salesforce, ZoomInfo (or other data source), LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Bolster creates a Next-Generation Fraud Prevention SaaS platform & CheckPhish community platform, based on pioneering work in Artificial Intelligence-based phishing and scam detection systems.
Bolster protects the world’s top brands like Zoom, Dropbox, Uber, LinkedIn, Roblox and other Fortune 500 customers. We are funded by top-tier investors led by Thomvest Ventures and Cross link Capital, with participation from Cyber Mentor Fund, Nexxus Venture Partners, and Rain Capital. Our team has over 100 years of combined cybersecurity experience at Cisco, Symantec, McAfee, Bell Labs, Open DNS, and Zing Box.
Our AI/ML technology protects regular citizens from bad actors on the internet, using industry-leading deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and machine learning models for highly accurate real-time detection & automated takedown of fraudulent sites at internet scale.
We also brought our technology to the community with CheckPhish, https://checkphish.ai. It is free and protects millions of consumers from phishing, fraud, and fake sites every day. Charities, non-profits, social benefit corps, and schools are targets too. To aid the world, we will give our technology & services for-free or at-cost to any approved charity, non-profit, or social benefit corporations.
Our work is challenging but fun. We're all about shipping elegant, high-leverage products. Bolster cares deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. Trust and respect are deeply rooted in our great culture. Our inspiring proven leaders are hiring great people, providing super benefits, and making an impact on the world!
Learn about our culture values: https://bolster.ai/about-us
Make the World a Better Place - Join Bolster
Your application has been successfully submitted.