Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client leverages machine learning and AI (artificial intelligence) to intelligently manage IT and business operations.
Our client is looking for a Sales Development Representative anywhere across the United State, to join their efficient SDR team.
As Sales development representatives, He/ She will be responsible for develop new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales handover process with respective on-field Sales Executives. One must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, work with channel partners, generate interest, qualifying prospects, and close deals with field sales executives.
- Market the products and/or services via telephone, email, and other digital channels; often cold calling the leads to gauge the interest of prospects and create opportunity.
- Conduct lead qualification acquired from marketing programs and promotions by phone calls and emails.
- Achieve lead generation targets by selling a range of solutions, via outbound calls.
- Work closely with field sales representatives, product specialists, and distributors to plan and execute target prospect, GTM strategies to acquire new opportunities.
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Atleast 1 year of proven inside sales/ sales development representative experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- University degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
Techaxis Inc. is headquartered in Northern Virginia, USA. We are ranked #3294 in Inc 5000 and #58 in Inc 5000 DC Metro Series, SWAM, and WBE Certified technology talent search firm.
Equal Opportunities Employers:
Our clients provide equal opportunities to all its employees and all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to their race, caste, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, sex, age, nationality, disability, and veteran status. Employees of our clients are treated with dignity and in accordance with their policy to maintain a work environment free of sexual harassment, whether physical, verbal, or psychological. Employee policies and practices are administered in a manner that would ensure that in all matters equal opportunity is provided to those eligible and the decisions are merit-based.
Your application has been successfully submitted.