Strategic Account Executive - P2P (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Joining Tipalti means you're stepping onto a fintech rocketship in a collaborative environment. We're the financial execution experts powering high-growth companies and eliminating the pain in payables. Tipalti eliminates up to 80% of the supplier payment and regulatory compliance workload for finance departments. In short, our AI-driven technology does the work no one wants to do, and we do it better than anyone.
In this remote position as a Strategic Account Executive, Procurement, you will report to the Manager, Strategic Sales. We’re looking for high performing, process oriented, value builders and anticipate the right candidates will contribute greatly to, and share in, Tipalti’s high growth success. You’ll be supported by investment in SDR, Solutions Consultants, marketing, alliances, product and leadership. A collaborative, team player character is essential.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Build, manage and accurately forecast a strong pipeline of net new mid-market accounts with a focus on opportunity qualification, execution and closing
- Use the tools and resources our amazing sales enablement team have provided you with and keep your SFDC data accurate and updated
- Build relationships with the Office of the CFO & finance teams in target accounts by using your super sleuth skills to identify pain points and demonstrate how the Tipalti platform can resolve those problems and give their teams time back in their day
- Align overall value messaging targeted towards the chief economic buyer in target accounts
- Develop and deliver world class Executive Sales proposals to C-level prospects
- Adopt the concept of Business Value Selling within the context of the Challenger Sale model
- Provide proactive, trusted thought leadership to target accounts
- Minimum 6+ years of closing experience in the software industry, 2+ years selling a SaaS technology solution
- Fascination and experience with data integrity and a curiosity with data analysis because you understand the role they play in discovery of your sales targets
- Proven track record of achieving / exceeding sales quota
- Experience in fast paced and high growth companies
- Experience selling Fintech Solutions (Procure to Pay, P2P, or Spend Management) to the office of the CFO or finance leadership
- Spend management and/or Payments domain expertise
- Assertive, Passionate, Persuasive, Positive, Consultative, loves to compete and win
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Companies like Classpass, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Zola entrust Tipalti to activate their business models and dramatically reduce AP friction. Founded in 2010 and headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup growing at 100% year-over-year, supporting over 1000 customers.
Beyond transformative technology and industry-leading long-term value with customers, we offer a modern company culture that is customer-centric and built on trust and transparency. We're a "can do" environment where everyone acts to deliver customer value and to build a company that will last.
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits, a flexible workplace, catered lunches, career coaching, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive! As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Tipalti is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
We are building a world-class sales organization with some of the most aggressive commission plans in the industry. If you are looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic, proven company with a great solution to sell, join the Tipalti sales team and get ready to change the way payments are made!
Your application has been successfully submitted.