This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice to leapfrog enterprises forward.
With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation technologies, Ushur enables Healthcare Organizations, Property & Casualty Insurers and Life Insurers to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-based, Ushur empowers business operations teams to build automated and omni-channel experiences through a familiar and intuitive drag-and-drop builder, powered by a no-code platform.
- Identifying revenue opportunities within the prospect base through various inbound and outbound marketing programs such as cold calling, lead follow-up, and opportunity qualifications.
- Meets or exceeds activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments set, opportunities added, and prospecting time.
- Researching prospective customers, identifying key players, and generating interest to expand the list of sales qualified leads.
- Successfully manages and overcomes prospect objections.
- Provides opportunities to the sales team, working closely with sales reps as necessary about the opportunity.
- Builds relationships and effectively communicates with Sales Directors.
- Proactively looks for opportunities to improve, optimize outbound lead management.
- Effectively presenting Product suite and Services to C-level and senior executive clients.
- 2+ years experience enterprise-level selling and prospecting for six-figure deals.
- Successful track record as SDR/BDR for SaaS company.
- Background selling to Insurance Executives a plus.
- History of delivering extraordinary customer relationships.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional, determined, and results oriented.
- Positive attitude, team oriented, and a self-starter.
- Ability to learn key software applications.
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop their career in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a competitive base and variable compensation package with unlimited commission, holistic medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to you, compelling stock options, flexibility and a healthy work-life balance.
Ushur is an equal opportunity employer. At Ushur we celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be successful. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transform the enterprise customer journey - end to end - by understanding, orchestrating and intelligently automating every single customer interactio...