Business Development Associate - SDR
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Klarna is all about smoooth payments and is well on its way to becoming the world's favorite way to buy! We use our proprietary credit offerings and dynamic checkout solutions to drive conversion increase across desktop, tablet, and mobile - upwards of an 80% increase in some cases. Oh, did we mention we take all of the risks so our merchants can do what they do best?
As a dominant player across Europe for the past decade, we are now focused on expanding our presence in the U.S. That’s why we need you.
Klarna is looking for an ambitious and talented individual to help maximize our sales and marketing efforts and help drive new revenue. As a member of the sales team, the SDR helps generate new business opportunities by identifying and converting leads into qualified prospects through targeted campaigns (email, phone, social, events). The SDR is crucial in driving new business opportunities for Klarna. Klarna also offers a competitive compensation package for exceptional performers and the possibility to grow into a sales, marketing, or client success role in the future.
Day To Day
- Develop new business leads and convert them into new transacting merchants.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with CRM to plan outreach.
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone to connect with new prospects.
- Targeting merchants with annual revenue of between $10+million
- Set up demos or general pitch calls with merchants.
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous Sales Development and/or Account Executive experience.
- Background in e-commerce, retail, and/or financial technology
- Salesforce experience
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.