Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Patient Prism, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That's why we are seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our industry leading AI call monitoring and coaching software. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our Senior Account Executives up for success. You should be a quick learner and have the ability to showcase what Patient Prism can provide in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
What you'll get to do:
- Represent our company's products and services and meet new people everyday
- Partner with our sales team to generate meetings and sales pipeline.
- Use a variety of methods (Email, phone, social media) to engage prospects
- Ask questions about the prospect's business challenges and help them understand how Patient Prism may be able to help solve those challenges
- Qualify leads to determine if prospect fits the buying criteria (budget, authority, needs)
- Manage, track and report all data and activities in the CRM
- Achieve monthly quotas + daily KPI’s
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of relevant work experience
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone, email and social media
- Experience in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Consistent track record of overachieving
- Empathic listener and persuasive communicator
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- Coachable and desire to learn
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Proficiency with Hubspot or other CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas
What's in it for you:
- Casual work environment and a fun team (we’re cool)
- Flexible schedule (Virtual / In-office)
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Competitive Salary + Commission
- Free Lunches + Office Snacks
How you can stand out:
- Include a video cover letter (2-3 min max) explaining what you are passionate about and WHY you do what you do! Send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a talented and diverse team with many perspectives, and backgrounds. Decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, religion, national origin, gender, color, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or disability status
Your application has been successfully submitted.