Sales Development Representative (SDR) Team Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for a high performing SDR Team Lead to lead, coach and grow our existing SDR team, build a repeatable process, and add to our tech stack. You will work under the direction of our Marketing Manager to develop and execute sales development plans to deliver sales qualified opportunities to the sales team that fuels InDebted’s growth in the industry.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious, energetic, self-motivated player/coach with high social intelligence and a natural inclination to win. They are very driven and can show evidence that they thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment.
The SDR team reports to Marketing, a high performing team that loves problem solving, evangelizing and delivering industry-leading business results to both new and existing clients.
The primary objectives of the Marketing team are to generate a pipeline for new, quality sales opportunities, land new clients, expand business with our existing clients, and retain 100% of clients.
- Work with Marketing Manager and create a SDR Toolkit/Playbooks, and process from scratch
- Player/Coach role - Lead team and support as needed daily SDR responsibilities
- Recruit, hire, onboard, train, and manage SDRs - grow the team
- Help the SDR team deliver on sales qualified opportunities targets (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Results-driven and able to work through rejection and coach team members through rejection
- Ensure SDR team are leveraging tools and resources available to them while focusing on driving operational efficiency
- Work with Marketing and Sales to optimize pipeline creation and efficient sales qualified opportunities handoff by leveraging an ABM approach to target accounts
- Identify target accounts and prospects and then effectively pitch InDebted to set appointments with qualified prospects
- Work as an administrator monitoring and managing performance activity on our team’s tools (Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, lusha, and ZoomInfo)
- Be a public-facing representative of InDebted: embody our values and advocate for our company, technology and team
Desired skills & experience
- 2-3 years’ experience at a B2B SaaS organization in an SDR role
- Proven track record of consistently delivering on targets
- Exceptional people management skills (coaching, mentoring, delegation)
- Hands on experience working with Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Outreach, Lusha or similar tech stack and appreciates salesforce hygiene
- Excellent client-facing skills using written and verbal communication
- Experience selling either SaaS or financial technology within a B2B sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to present effectively and credibly at all levels
- Commitment to continuous education and personal development through workshops, seminars, conferences etc
- Unlimited PTO
- Full health coverage
- Stipend for remote work setup
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company with offices in Sydney, Manila, London, Toronto, Montreal, and Missouri.
This role is remote and based in North America.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.