Sales Development Rep (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Outstanding opportunity to join a growing SaaS organization in the medical technology space.
We are looking for a high-energy, ambitious, self-starter who has the desire to work hard and earn the opportunity to become a future leader with the organization.
Location: Remote work opportunity with a desire to have the candidate located in Denver CO, Indianapolis, IN or Pittsburgh, PA
Position Overview: Develop and build relationships within current customer base, qualify, and convert new sales opportunities, and assist Account Executives. Will Interface with product management, software development, and marketing.
· Quickly learn and understand the SaaS product in its full capacity
· Create a successful sales prospecting program and help to improve current processes
· Prospect new accounts and develop and build relationships within the current customer base
· Manage inbound leads in the sales funnel
· Identify key decision makers and influencers
· Qualify and convert new sales opportunities by identifying prospect’s requirements
· Track sales activity in CRM
· Collaborate with Product Management to relay prospect feature requests
· BS degree in Engineering, Life Science, Physical Science, or related field
· Minimum of 1-2 year’s experience in sales and/or marketing with a proven track record of consistently exceeding quotas
· Strong understanding of information technology and software sales
· Knowledge of the medical device industry is a plus
· Ability to work independently within a small team
· Have excellent attention to detail, be creative and an excellent communicator
· Demonstrated ability to interface effectively and positively with all members of the organization
· Committed to continuous improvement
· Familiarity with software programs such as G Suite, HubSpot, and Outreach
· Experience with a startup company is preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.