Sales Development Representative (SDR)
CalAmp is a pure-play pioneering leader in the mobile connected economy and broader Internet of Things (IoT) marketplace. We offer solutions that provide visibility and traceability of mobile assets, their passengers and contents anywhere in the world at any moment in time. In the process, we enable more efficient utilization of assets and natural resources, assure the safety of precious cargo, and improve road safety to save lives.
Currently, we are seeking a Sales Development Representative or Sales Development Representative based in San Diego County to focus on selling SaaS Fleet solutions within Fleet Management and Transportation & Logistics markets.
We proudly offer the stability and security of an established publicly traded tech company yet nurture and embody an entrepreneurial spirit. We give our people excellent compensation packages, an extensive suite of medical and retirement benefits, paid time off policy, accommodating work schedules, an employee stock purchase plan, continued education assistance & training programs, support for personal wellness, and company sponsored philanthropic opportunities.
This Sales Development Representative (SDR) role is a quota-carrying position that is integral to the success of the overall business plan. You will work in collaboration of the various outside sales teams to build out a target list of prospect clients and contacts as part of the overall strategy to open up new logos. You will be responsible for generating leads and then progressing them to qualified opportunities to pass on to the outside sales team.
- Research of accounts including key contacts by title and influence.
- Outbound prospecting via phone calls, emailing, and various marketing communication.
- Maintain regular updates to pipeline generation and customer contact information through the CRM system.
- At least 1 year of sales experience
- Hungry, humble, and people smart
- Strong written and verbal communication Skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work at scale of prospecting via outbound calling, emailing, and various marketing channels
- Consultative solution selling skills, including the ability to articulate a value proposition in a clear manner
- Experience using Salesforce.com (SFDC) CRM
- Sales Engagement Platform experience (e.g. Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn)
If you are a talented salesperson looking to start or grow your career in tech, we want to speak with you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.