Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to play a key role in helping us play a key role in the growth of our Sales team by engaging new Enterprise prospects for Webflow. You'll have a direct impact on the growth of the company by managing our outbound lead pipeline and identifying sales opportunities.
About The Role
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Salary: Base salary of $56,070 and on target variable compensation of an additional $24,030. On Target Earnings is $80,100.
As a Sales Development Representative you’ll …
- Work directly with Account Executives to drive pipeline through personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders within Webflow’s key prospect accounts
- Lead outbound prospecting efforts through various channels such as email, phone, and social media (must be comfortable with phone/Zoom calls)
- Qualify outbound leads, maintain active engagement with new and existing leads, identify new opportunities and engage potential clients
- Establish rapport with all levels of buyers including senior executives
- Help create a database of CRM intelligence by consistently logging activities and keeping information up to date in Salesforce
- Refine our messaging and sales prospecting techniques
- Work cross functionally with partners like Marketing & Ops to iterate process and ideas for successful lead generation campaigns
- Become a Webflow product expert and convey our value proposition to potential customers
- Continuously evaluate and improve our sales processes with an emphasis towards building to scale
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Sales Development Representative if you:
- Have experience creating high-quality outbound campaigns and engaging potential customers
- Have a demonstrated track record of success in effectively developing and managing outbound pipeline
- Are comfortable or eager to learn CRM and Sales engagement platforms
- Are a high energy individual with a strong desire to achieve top results with a dependable, positive “can-do" attitude over the phone/video calls
- Have fantastic communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Are passionate about Webflow’s mission(s) and the no-code movement
- Are a team player with a proven ability to work cross functionally and deliver results
- Are passionate about technology and knowledgeable (or excited to learn) about web design, development and Webflow products
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Sales Development Rep and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
This role is required to be in-office in Denver until our Incubation Program is completed (average length of 18 months). After that time, pending performance, this role will be remote eligible.
Your application has been successfully submitted.