Sales Development Representative
Cognism is the world’s best global sales intelligence platform. With an internationally compliant database and unrivaled global data coverage, Cognism helps revenue teams to generate and close new business opportunities faster.
Comprising a powerful mix of innovative technology and human ingenuity - including intent data, outbound automation features, and a team of go-to-market advisors - Cognism is the number one choice for B2B organizations looking to solve their revenue expansion challenges and overcome global compliance barriers.
Cognism is trusted by clients across the globe working in sales, marketing, and revenue operations and is on a mission to drive the next evolution of sales and marketing technology. We believe there is a better way for revenue teams to approach prospecting which will drive predictable outcomes. We are taking prospecting from an art to a science.
Cognism's goal is to become the world’s preferred lead generation platform for the SME market and data provider for the Enterprise market. Within the SDR team, you will already find a team of dynamic and adaptable individuals who are passionate about hunting new business and introducing our product with the intention of helping companies to grow and drive revenue. They are adaptable sales-driven professionals who have high standards of performance, who want to win and be part of a winning team. We are now looking for a Boston-based SDR who can overachieve in this role and consistently meet their monthly quota.
- Book outbound meetings through a combination of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking, and independent research.
- Engage with prospects (C-suite/Directors) and articulate the product in an effective manner.
- Conduct discovery with prospects to evaluate pain points.
- Deliver relevant marketing content to prospects.
- Establish trusting relationships with key stakeholders.
- Generate and manage sales pipeline; maintain impeccable admin and update all activity in CRM software.
- Lead efforts in building sustainable processes, and procedures.
- Work in conjunction with BDMs to convert opportunities created into sales-qualified Opportunities.
- Manage assigned inbound leads, using correct practices.
- Ensure a proactive approach to learning.
- Maintain a positive mindset irrespective of any challenging situations.
- Continue to create opportunities for new business.
- Bachelor’s degree or above required
- 1 + years in a similar role (SDR/ BDR/ BDE)
- Experience selling SaaS preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce and SalesLoft preferred.
- Evidence of overachievement.
- Ability to articulate and build rapport quickly, through strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and flexible.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Emotional intelligence.
- A can-do, agile attitude is necessary to thrive in a scale-up environment.
- Uses initiative when challenged.
- Willingness to learn core technology tools.
- Good time-management.
- A passion for sales.
- 20 days’ holiday allowance, plus all the usual public holidays.
- Access to private medical, dental, and vision insurance schemes.
- Access to 401K scheme.
- Access to mental health support and services from Spill.
- Access to Cognism’s Employee Assistance Program with Health Assured.
- Generous monthly Wellbeing Allowance.
- A remote GP service during these tricky times.
- Regular talks, ‘community events, and social activities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.