Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
M-Files is seeking an experienced Business/Sales Development (BDR/SDR) Representative to support our rapid growth. This role will report to the Head of Business Development. The BDR/SDR plays a critical role within the M-Files sales and marketing organization. First and foremost, this role requires a hunter mentality. The BDR/SDR will communicate the M-Files value proposition by actively prospecting, responding to and carefully managing responses to inbound leads and outbound leads, overcoming client objections, and creating early stage opportunities. Because this position drives new sales pipeline, this position is a critical function.
You thrive in an ever-evolving organization and possess a high emotional IQ. You take pride in your craft by being able to skillfully listen actively, disarm, and persuade. A dynamic self-starter and problem solver with attention to detail. You are capable of juggling multiple tasks with ease, know how to drive execution without being pushy and can clearly envision a path to completion through a series of obstacles.
The BDR/SDR is responsible for executing multi-touch prospecting campaigns leveraging phone, email and social media to generate sales ready leads for the sales organization, demonstrating creativity and persistence in finding ways to reach prospects. Additional responsibilities include:
- Actively prospecting for new business and new leads.
- Build working relationships and trust with account executives to reach common goals.
- Achieve or exceed monthly individual KPIs and metrics.
- Present and articulate the M-Files value proposition to prospects and partners.
- Establish, research, and engage net new accounts on a daily basis.
- Actively manage a portfolio of prospects and contacts in Salesforce and set up nurturing activities to generate active engagement with prospects.
- Create relevant and impactful value propositions and call-to-actions in email correspondence.
- Provide comprehensive and clear briefs to the Account Execs when an opportunity is transferred.
- 3-5 years of business development and or sales development experience.
- Demonstrable success with creating and growing net new sales pipeline.
- Strong prospecting skills and the confidence to make cold calls, ask for referrals, & seek new leads.
- Highly self-motivated, disciplined and driven.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and tools: i.e. Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, Outlook etc.
- 3-5 year's outbound cold calling experience communicating technical value propositions.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technology solutions and communicate the benefits to our clients.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and responsiveness.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
M-Files offers excellent compensation, including a base salary plus variable bonus based on meeting agreed upon objectives. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents, as well as employee life, long-term disability, paid vacation and 13 paid holidays.
Your application has been successfully submitted.