Sales Development Representative
Virtru is looking for a smart, talented and hard working Sales Development Representative who can join the growing team and generate qualified sales opportunities. The SDR will work to strategically target accounts via outbound prospecting and engagement. This person will also be responsible for providing feedback on campaigns to help us improve the quality and quantity of sales opportunities. This position will report to the Sales Development Manager and be an integral part of the team as well as pipeline for our future sales reps.
Virtru offers a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, health benefits, 401k, stock options. Once we return back to our office due to COVID there is free lunches, unlimited snacks, company happy hours, and the ability to work with talented coworkers in an informal, collaborative environment in our awesome office space in Dupont Circle.
- Outbound prospect and generate qualified sales opportunities for Sales Directors
- Identify and connect with targeted prospects to deliver the Virtru value proposition
- Provide market intelligence to help us strategically identify new areas of opportunity
- Support marketing on campaigns and events
- Use sales and marketing technologies to prospect and mange your outreach (Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn)
- Outreach - This role involves lots of calls, emails and LinkedIn messages everyday!
- Ability to think on your feet and overcome objections
- Desire to work for a high growth start up, and okay with the changes that come along the way
- Can demonstrate a track record of consistently exceeding professional objectives
- Possess the ability to learn quickly and embrace change
- A positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Professional LinkedIn profile that provides a foundation for social selling
Due to COVID this role is currently 100% remote but we intend to enter back into our office at some point, so this person should be located within the DC metro area.
Your application has been successfully submitted.