This job is no longer accepting applications.
Joining Tipalti means you're stepping onto a fintech rocketship in a collaborative environment. We're the financial execution experts powering high-growth companies and eliminating the pain in payables. Tipalti eliminates up to 80% of the supplier payment and regulatory compliance workload for finance departments. In short, our AI-driven technology does the work no one wants to do, and we do it better than anyone.
As an Account Executive, based in San Mateo and reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you’ll be selling Tipalti’s leading platform. We’re looking for high performing, process oriented, value builders and anticipate the right candidates will contribute greatly to, and share in, Tipalti’s high growth success. You’ll be supported by investment in SDR, Solutions Consultants, marketing, alliances, product and leadership. A collaborative, team player character is essential. Prior experience selling into the digital landscape (digital marketplaces, ad tech, online services, gaming, etc. ) and/or ERP solutions will be of benefit, but selling value based solutions is critical.
- Meet or exceed sales quota (monthly/quarterly/annual quota’s)
- Focus on selling business value to C-level, Finance and Business stakeholders using ROI and TCO models, rather than competing on “features & functions."
- Drive pipeline activities outside of and in conjunction with SDR efforts - develop at minimum 30-40% of your own pipeline
- Perform Account & Opportunity Reviews with management team
- Keep SFDC up to date & forecast accurately
- Build relationships, share best practices, and work within a collaborative team-selling environment
- Minimum 3+ years of direct sales experience in SaaS software and related technology industry
- Consistent track record of achieving / exceeding sales quota
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience calling into the CXO level and/or finance teams
- Proven Track Record with New Account Development
- Highly motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Discipline to maintain high call volumes
- Payments and Digital Economy sector domain experience is an advantage
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Companies like Classpass, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Zola entrust Tipalti to activate their business models and dramatically reduce AP friction. Founded in 2010 and headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup growing at 100% year-over-year, supporting over 1000 customers.
Beyond transformative technology and industry-leading long-term value with customers, we offer a modern company culture that is customer-centric and built on trust and transparency. We're a "can do" environment where everyone acts to deliver customer value and to build a company that will last.
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits, a flexible workplace, catered lunches, career coaching, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive! As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Tipalti is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
We are building a world-class sales organization with some of the most aggressive commission plans in the industry. If you are looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic, proven company with a great solution to sell, join the Tipalti sales team and get ready to change the way payments are made!
Your application has been successfully submitted.