Manager, Sales Development
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Dalia is making job search better by putting the job seeker first. We help job seekers stay connected to the brands they care about while building engaged, qualified talent pipelines for employers.
Dalia is looking for our first manager of Sales Development to lead our growing team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs). The person in this role will have great influence over how Dalia runs our prospecting, qualification and outbound lead generation efforts. We are looking for a kind, nimble and flexible individual who can quickly pivot between detailed hands-on coaching and high-level sales processes and systems. While being based in NYC is a plus, the role is currently fully remote.
In This Role, You Will
- Lead our current team of Sales Development Representatives, including hiring, coaching, individual development and motivation, and performance management
- Own the high-level, collective quota for Dalia’s sales development efforts
- Establish and refine prospecting, qualification and booking standards for the team
- Improve our current sales operations and tech stack to maximize SDR efficiency, effectiveness and happiness, including processes, software and resources
- Work closely with Dalia’s co-founders on factors critical to the team’s success, including diversity and inclusion, team culture and progression planning
And You Are
- Someone who enjoys management and putting your team first
- Passionate about sales - you love finding a great opportunity, leading the chase, and booking the meeting
- The ultimate coach - accessible, kind, optimistic and supportive
- Not afraid of the work - you step up to help your team members book a meeting
- Someone who relishes the weeds - you dig into problems, systems and issues
- A creative problem-solver, and someone who is open to different approaches to the same issue, including those different from your own
- A believer in macro-management, and that trust goes a long way in helping employees reach their goals in the ways that work best for them
Our Benefits And Perks At Dalia
- Path to grow within our Sales team and the company
- Equity in an early stage startup
- Health benefits package including retirement, medical, dental and vision plans
- Full support for remote work available for the right candidate
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration and openness
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Dalia is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination, harassment, racism and sexism of any kind. We are open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.