Junior Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Junior Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This role is ideal for those looking to enter their first sales role. The ideal candidate, along with having a track record of top performance, will also have the organizational skills to handle a high lead flow and who will be expected to advance their career into a Loan Officer at LoanSnap.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- To handle high volume inbound and outbound calls
- Utilize standard scripting in converting leads
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- Articulate value proposition of LoanSnap to the decision maker
Skills and experience needed:
- Fearless attitude - willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- BA/BS Preferred but not required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and some Saturdays
- Competitive hourly salary
- Growth opportunities
- Comprehensive employer-sponsored health plan Health/Dental/Vision
- Sales training that will help grow your career
- 401k Matching
If you are full of energy, curious, creative, and ready for a role in a fast-paced, mortgage-based, high tech company, LoanSnap, Inc. is the place for you! We are looking to grow our call center team to help us manage the ever-growing demand for our solutions and to drive new customer engagement.
The LoanSnap sales development rep. role holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The sales development rep is often our customer’s first experience with LoanSnap so you need to be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be.
And to answer the question that should be on your mind: Yes, our successful Sales Development Reps are the Talent Pipeline that feeds our Sales organization.
LoanSnap is a well-funded VC-backed startup that provides mortgage financial solutions through the use of smart loan analysis and a consultative approach tailored to meet each individual’s needs.
LoanSnap is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid track record and reputable investors. We have concluded a Series A financing round led by Richard Branson's Virgin Group, Joe Montana's Liquid 2 Ventures, True Ventures with Baseline Ventures, Core Innovation Partners, OVO Fund, Transmedia Ventures
LoanSnap is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.