Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
OPUS IVS is currently looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to focus on generating high converting Sales leads by working our new & existing Lead Database. You will be working in collaboration with our Internal Sales Teams, helping to build and maintain a consistent sales funnel for our Territory Sales Specialists. The SDR will report directly to our Inside Sales Manager, while also collaborating closely with our Marketing Team. You will play a key role in helping to educate potential customers about the importance of OE Scanning, while positioning OPUS IVS as the solution within the Automotive Collision Industry.
Using a consultive selling approach, you will build new B2B relationships helping businesses understand the importance of following OE Position Statements, OEM Level Scanning, & Post Repair Liability, while positioning OPUS IVS as the Leader within Industry. If you are looking for a diverse company to work for, a fun culture to thrive in, and the opportunity for Career Advancement, this may be the Opportunity you have been looking for.
Our mission at Opus IVS is to unlock the potential of human relationships - by creating tools that simplify and increase the efficiency of developing and managing relationships. We strive to fulfill our mission with grace, courtesy, and client satisfaction.
- Reaching out to new & existing leads
- Pre-qualify & Set up high quality meetings where the value of our solution has been explained and correctly understood
- Making 80 to 100 outbound calls per day
- Set 6-8 Qualified Appointments per day through phone & email prospecting
- Providing valuable feedback to our Sales and Marketing Teams
- Clearly communicating OPUS IVS’s value propositions to prospective businesses
- Properly positioning OPUS IVS as an Industry Leader for OE Level Scanning & Post Repair Liability
- Hitting daily, weekly, & monthly KPI’s
- Providing support to Internal Sales team as needed
- Logging all calls, emails, & activities into our Salesforce CRM for accurate data management and record keeping
- Ability to build rapport within a consultive selling approach
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a Sales, Call Center, and/or Customer Service role
- Proficient Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong work ethic
- Able to think strategically and tactically
- Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
- Able to work independently in a fast-moving environment
- Open to change within a growing Company
- Excellent Organizational & Time Management skills
- Experience using a CRM
- Previous CRM Experience, preferably Salesforce
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Sales and/or Customer Service role
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years Microsoft Office experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.