Head of SMB - Demand Generation
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Video integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible. As part of the RingCentral Marketing team , you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You’ll use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
- Strategy – Lead the development and execution strategy by product and segment. Work with Sales/SDR/ to align demand generation with sales efforts. Ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities.
- Execution – Manage the development and execution of all marketing programs to drive leads and ecommerce and optimize funnel conversion rates. Optimize campaigns across the marketing and sales funnel to maximize leads, pipeline, revenue and lifetime value while minimizing cost of acquisition. Utilize the full marketing mix to drive efficient growth across all RingCentral products and different market segments. Take full ownership from ideation through to reporting and analysis.
- Innovation – Continuously challenge the status quo and look for ways to take performance to new levels. Maintain a constant cadence of testing with rigor of measurement and analysis. Be willing to take risks and experiment, while learning and failing fast as needed. Work across functional teams to develop new business processes to yield improvements in funnel performance.
- Analysis – Leverage data to understand performance, trends, issues and solutions. Build data-driven recommendations and champion data-driven decision-making. Forecast, measure, analyze and report the impact of demand creation programs and campaigns on MQL, SQL, sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length. Leverage analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data, generate insights and translate it into actionable changes.
- Collaboration – Build a strong trusted relationship with the Sales team and other Marketing teams. Provide cross-functional leadership and drive discussion on key issues on sales pipeline and revenue-generating initiatives. Collaborate and develop strong alignment with marketing and sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, understand challenges and opportunities that Marketing can impact throughout the sales funnel.
- Communication – Effectively communicate across the marketing and broader organization, sharing project updates, timelines, processes and results, while also championing the marketing team and demonstrating our impact on the business.
- Technology – Act as key stakeholder and partner with marketing operations to identify where sales and marketing technologies present an opportunity to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Team – Lead, develop, coach and manage a high-performing team of digital and demand generation experts that spans across SEM, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Paid Social and Lead Generation.
- 15+ years of SMB B2B performance marketing experience with proven success in managing and executing high volume digital and demand generation programs in a rapidly growing B2B company with a culture of accountability.
- Deep understanding of demand generation best practices, and how to engage prospects and customers at multiple points through the customer journey with a keen test-and-learn mindset.
- Results and data driven with excellent attention to detail; excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data and translate it into actionable changes. Used to operating in a velocity business rich with data. Demonstrated experience measuring and managing performance metrics at a granular level to optimize performance at the vendor, keyword, and sub-campaign level.
- A strong leader with experience building and managing a strong team of marketers while also passionate about the team’s continuous learning, development and growth.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills with proven ability to collaborate across functions.
- A strong communicator, confident and articulate in presenting to internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- In-depth experience in marketing analytics, automation and CRM platforms (primarily Omniture, Tableau, Marketo and Salesforce)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field is required. MBA is preferred.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.