Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
For over 30 years SoftwareONE has been the foundation for organizations around the world for their technology solutions. With changes in the market from on-premises to cloud we have always been one step ahead. Underpinning our transitions and evolutions are our seven core values which we expect from all our current employees and look for in our future colleagues. The global nature of our organization allows us to adapt and commit to these values unique to the culture and business needs of each location.
As part of the Marketing organization, the Sales Development Representative ( SDR) is a key extension of SoftwareONE’s sales team; responsible for generating new and high-quality leads and pipeline. You will work directly with sales leadership and marketing to support and deliver effective inbound and outbound initiatives such as phone calls, emailing, direct mailers, social media and events/networking. This role will serve as hands-on training as you transition to be a inside sales executive at SoftwareOne.
- Generate new, high-quality sales qualified prospects
- Meet all key performance metrics and goals on a weekly and monthly basis
- Research companies of various sizes and verticals and identify key contacts
- Convert prospects to leads via telephone and email
- Work with prospects to understand their key business challenges and the quantifiable impact solutions from SoftwareONE could provide
- Respond to sales leads from marketing generated activities and campaigns
- Actively participate in and contribute to team learning opportunities and your own personal development
- CRM, data processing and account intelligence
- Understand competitive positioning and value proposition
What We Offer
- Competitive pay with bonus structure
- Learn hands-on from experienced enterprise sales and marketing professionals
- Great career path and chance to grow into your next role with us
- Winning culture and friendly people everywhere
- A remote-friendly organization, with colleagues working remotely either part or full-time
What we need to see from you
- You have a 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- You have 1-2 years of sales, customer or lead generation experience (preferred)
- You are p roficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- You have an internal motivation and drive to succeed in a goal-driven position
- You are willing to learn in a fast-paced sales environment
- You possess the ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- You show an eagerness to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- You are belligerently confident and relentlessly curious
- You are a hard worker with a strong sense of urgency
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and reach out to a cold contact
- You are a team player and FUN to work with!
Your application has been successfully submitted.