Sales Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for an external candidate that is eager to demonstrate their ability to manage, coach, mentor, and motivate a team of driven Sales Development Representatives. You should bring a proven track record of success in achieving lead generation targets and previous experience motivating teams.
Okta’s Demand Generation team holds position at the top of the funnel for the global sales org and is the talent pipeline that feeds our Account Executives. You will align outbound lead generation goals, strategy, and tactics to our go-to-market initiatives in the marketing organization and collaborate closely with marketing, sales, and enablement groups to maximize pipeline creation.
- Hire, onboard, and develop new Sales Development Representatives
- Set and define the Sales Development strategy
- Maintain a strong focus on outcomes and impact
- Develop your team’s skills for prospecting, qualifying, and Opportunity creation
- Provide regular coaching, feedback, and professional development
- Closely monitor metrics with the aim to increase productivity
Work closely with sales managers and account executives to ensure proper alignment on account coverage, target personas, opportunity quality and SDR to AE hand-off
Articulate the business value of Okta, and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Okta platform, our competitors, and industry trends
- Minimum 1+ years directly managing a team of SDR/BDR’s (startup/growth-stage experience highly preferred)
- Strong executive presence and the ability to maintain confidentiality and business ethics
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Expert in using Salesforce.com and other sales tools/products to drive productivity
- Proven ability to effectively hire and train new SDRs
- Effective presentation and listening skills
- Comfort working in fast-paced environments and ability to work through unknowns
Your application has been successfully submitted.