Account Executive - Mid Market
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
If You Are
Levelset is growing its Mid-Market Sales Team and is looking for high-rising Account Executives eager to make the next step toward building a legendary career.
- A hustler
- A problem solver
- Driven by achievement
- Focused on building your wealth and selling skills
- Obsessed with honing your craft
- Inspired by being on a team with other high-performing professionals who care about each other
- Searching for a value-driven, early-stage company with an untapped market, fanatic customers, a strong culture, and an amazing SaaS solution...
then this is the place for you!
In this role you will focus on new account acquisition through applied knowledge of Levelset’s products and services, our selling methodology, and our tech stack. The aim of this role is to grow revenue and capture market share with an emphasis on new product sales to construction companies ranging from 25M to 500M in revenue. This includes following up on inbound leads, prospecting, qualifying, solution selling, negotiation and closing. This position reports to the Director of Sales, Mid-Market based in Austin, TX. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What You'll Do
- Prompt follow up and qualification of new prospects from inbound leads from our SDR Team, customer requests generated by marketing, and from your own prospecting efforts
- Develop prospecting plans for territory development to build rapport and create opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, cultivate interest and understand critical business requirements
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure a good customer experience
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts
- Continuously develop your selling, product, and industry knowledge
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Recruit the best people in your network to continue building an amazing place to work
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of demonstrated successful software sales, preferably B2B
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Proven record of success in an inside sales and/or outside sales role
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment
- Lifelong learning mentality
- Strong communication skills via phone and email with customers
- Ability and resilience to work in a hypergrowth sales environment
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and online collaboration tools such as G-Suite
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
Levelset has been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by New Orleans CityBusiness three years in a row for our mission-driven culture and commitment to internal and external growth. Backed by venture funding, we are growing rapidly and looking for new exciting team members to add their unique talents to our mission. We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and our software platform makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
Levelset is venture-backed by Horizons Ventures, S3 Ventures, Altos Ventures, and Brick & Mortar Ventures. Levelset is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in Austin, Texas, and Cairo, Egypt, and is 200+ employees strong.
- We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your job!
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with our CEO.
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is important to us.
- Competitive health benefits, including mental, emotional, and behavioral health benefits and an easy to use Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible sick & personal leave policy needed for health, family, and parenting during this tough time.
- Open vacation policy without a cap on the number of days-off. We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row each year.
- Subsidized International Travel: We subsidize international travel starting at 6 months, and increasing each year
- Equity, per company’s general stock grant plan
- 401k account through Betterment which allows you to seamlessly save money for retirement directly from your paycheck
- Learning and Development Opportunities: In the spirit of our core value to Learn Enough, we offer a book reimbursement program. If you share what you learned from a book with the team, we'll reimburse you for it. We also provide ample room for learning and development opportunities through Coursera online courses, outside speakers, and opportunities to learn skills from your colleagues.
Levelset is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships.
Your application has been successfully submitted.